There are currently three different payment methods available to you to withdraw your earnings; PayPal, Payoneer, and SWIFT.
If you choose Payoneer as your payment method, you will need to apply for a Payoneer account via your Envato author dashboard. This will ensure that the Payoneer account is automatically linked to your Envato Market account.
The steps outlined below will help guide you through the Payoneer registration process. If you'd like to learn more about Payoneer before registering, you can view FAQs here.
It may take a few days for Payoneer to review your application, so make sure you leave enough time for the approval process if you’re planning on making a withdrawal.
To access the Payoneer registration page:
- Login to your Envato Market account and hover over your username in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Withdrawals’ from the drop down menu.
- Click on ‘Change default account’ if you want Payoneer to be your default withdrawal account, or select ‘Make a withdrawal’ for a one time request.
- Select Payoneer as the payment method and select ‘Click here to register’. You will then be taken to the Payoneer sign up page.
To complete your Payoneer registration:
During the Payoneer sign up process, you will need to provide personal details such as:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Full residential address
- Phone number (used for verification purposes)
If you are registering for a Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard, Payoneer will need to validate your information, so you will also be required to provide the details of one of the following forms of government-issued ID:
- Driving License
- National ID
Once you have completed your registration, Payoneer will review your application and send you a confirmation email with further details. You can check the status of your account by logging into your Payoneer account.