Images need to be aestheticly pleasing, well composed and offer utility to our customers.
To avoid image rejection please also ensure your submissions meet the following criteria:
- Feature sharp focus on the subject. Background blur and bokeh is acceptable and often desirable, but the subject should be sharp.
- Well lit, free from harsh shadows, with contrast inside the digital sensor or film's dynamic range.
- Properly exposed.
- Should not contain excessive noise.
- Should not contain moiré patterns.
- Should not contain any chromatic aberrations or "fringing".
- Smooth color gradients.
- Maximum quality settings - no excessive compression artefacts.