Please refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to the PrestaShop Themes category.
- CSS, JS files and images must be organized into their own folders
- There should be no PHP errors, notices, warnings or short tags
- Templates must work with digital and physical goods as well as product packs or bundles
- Styling must work on configurable, discounted, and out-of-stock items
- Breadcrumbs must function with hierarchies at least three levels deep
- Additional themes for older PrestaShop versions must be separated into multiple packages (do not use PrestaShop function calls for version checks)
- Inline HTML or CSS is not permitted
- The Smarty templating system needs to be utilized
- Core PrestaShop files and functions must not be modified
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- The full installation process of the theme must be documented
- All required plugins must be documented in your item's description and documentation file
- Custom featured falling outside PrestaShop's core functionality must be clearly documented
- All required and custom plugins (eg. jQuery) must be documented in your item description and documentation file