Adobe After Effects Plugin Submission Requirements
- Must be an .aex file.
- 64bit (CS5+) compatibility is required
- 32bit (CS4) compatible plugins can be submitted with 64bit files but are not required.
- Both Windows and Mac versions are required.
- 'Clean folder structure must be maintained, both within the zip, and within the actual project.
- Zip folder's root directory should contain only projects, documentation and sub-folders.
- Documentation must be provided for all project files.
- Documentation must come in a standard, cross-platform format such as RichTXT, PDF, Video, HTML.
- Video help files that do not contain voice overs explaining what's happening must at least have added text cues to help explain the process.
- Documentation should explain, at the least, how to make the required changes.