Please thoroughly read the general music uploading instructions before submitting a pack of music files.
You can also refer to the Files We Do & Do Not Need list for information on content we are looking for!
Create a pack
- Each pack can contain a maximum of 10 tracks.
- All tracks must be existing AudioJungle items.
- The total duration of all tracks must not exceed 30 minutes.
- You cannot use the same track across multiple packs.
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in their entirety and must also contain the Audio Jungle watermark.
- You can only include music tracks, you cannot add logos.
Save your main file(s)
- Save a high-quality version of your file(s).
- All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo.
- Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format.
- MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps.
- If you are saving a sequence of files, make sure they are appropriately named.
ZIP up your file(s)
- Create a ZIP archive of your file(s).
Create your preview file
- Your preview file must contain all tracks in your pack, played out in their entirety.
Add the AudioJungle Watermark
Please Note: The watermark should be audible, but not too loud. Listeners should be able to hear the audio without being distracted.
- If your file is longer than 2 seconds you must first overlay the AudioJungle watermark over your file.
- The watermark can be downloaded in a set that includes a single WAV file, as well as a 60 second version for quick layering and export.
- If using the single mark, you must add this file at appropriate intervals (once every 10 seconds).
- Do not add excessive effects or change the key/pitch of the watermark.
Save your preview file
- Once the file has the watermark overlayed, you can produce an MP3 preview version of your file.
Write a description
- The description should contain a list of each individual item contained in your pack, along with the corresponding duration/length of each item.
- There must be hyperlink included so each track listed links to corresponding item already on AudioJungle. So for example, your description will contain a list that looks similar to this:
- <a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM1">Track A</a>: 0:48
- <a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM2">Track B</a>: 1:32
- <a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM3">Track C</a>: 0:56
- <a href="http://audiojungle.net/YOURITEM4">Track D</a>: 1:40
Enter the combined length
The duration of all tracks in your Music Pack should be entered into the length field.
e.g.10 x 1:00 tracks, you should enter 10:00 as the length.
Upload your files to AudioJungle!