The maximum number of variations on one item any author can upload is three. Variations are generally discouraged unless they cannot be accomplished by altering the file after purchase. Variations will only be accepted for sale if they offer a distinct new use to buyers.
- What Assets Can I Use In My Items?
- What Links Can I Place In My Item Description, Preview or Download?
- Can I use open-source files in my item for sale
- When Do I Need A Model or Property Release?
- Guidelines for forking GPL code
- How many item variations can I upload?
- Using Watermarked Assets in Previews
- Watermarking Files
- Malicious Content Guidelines
- Tips for Excellent Titles, Descriptions and Tags