T-Shirt Preparation Guidelines
This article contains instructions on preparing your T-Shirt for submission to GraphicRiver. For help with our upload process —including how to format your submission title, tags and description— view our item upload guide.
- All shirts must be in vector EPS format.
- Shirt designs should be the same size in inches as they are meant to be on the actual shirt.
- Your EPS must be in CMYK color mode.
- Organize your layers by colour. For example, you'd have a layer for everything red and another for everything blue.
- Keep in mind that many potential buyers will be screen printing your designs. Each extra color in your design brings extra costs. Most screen printing machines can only handle 4 to 6 colors. When you have more, you significantly reduce your buyer's options for choosing a printer.
- If you're using a font that doesn't come standard with both Mac and PC, include a link to download the font from reputable sites. If you include the font in your main .zip package, ensure you have the legal rights to do so.