T-Shirt Preparation Guidelines
This article contains instructions on preparing your T-Shirt for submission to GraphicRiver.
- All shirts must be in vector EPS format.
- Shirt designs should be the same size in inches as they are meant to be on the actual shirt.
- Your EPS must be in CMYK color mode.
- Organize your layers by colour. For example, you'd have a layer of everything red and another for everything blue.
- Keep in mind that many potential customers will be screen printing your designs. Each extra color in your design brings extra costs. Most screen printing machines can only handle 4 to 6 colors. When you have more, you significantly reduce your customer’s options for choosing a printer.
- If you are using a font that doesn't come standard with both Mac and PC, then include a link to download the font from reputable sites. If you include the font in your main .zip package, before including, check if you have the legal rights to do so.
For help with our upload process including how to format your submission title, tags and description, please read this article.