Please refer to the guidelines below for information on preparing your item for submission to GraphicRiver.For guidelines to our upload process—including how to format your submission title, tags and description, please read this article. For information about quality requirements, please refer to the Isolated Objects Quality Guidelines article.
Clean Up your Isolated Object
All submissions must be photographic in nature. Graphics will not be accepted.
Follow these guidelines to create the Photoshop file containing your high-resolution isolated object:
- Clip or mask your object in Photoshop to fully and cleanly separate it from the background.
- Place the object on its own layer.
- If the object has a shadow, place the shadow on its own layer.
- Ensure the object clipping edges are smooth and clean.
- Do not flatten your Photoshop file.
- Do not rasterize layers unnecessarily.
- Avoid merging layers unnecessarily.
- Use non-destructive editing methods—masks, vector smart objects and other Photoshop tools to provide the customer with the most flexibility.