For information about quality requirements please refer to our Isolated Objects Quality Guidelines.
Clean Up Your Isolated Object:
All submissions must be photographic in nature. Graphics will not be accepted. Follow these guidelines to create the Photoshop file containing your hi-res isolated object:
- Clip or mask your object in Photoshop to fully and cleanly separate it from the background.
- Place the object on its own layer.
- If the object has a shadow, place the shadow on its own layer.
- Ensure the object clipping edges are smooth and clean.
- Do not flatten your Photoshop file.
- Do not rasterize layers unnecessarily.
- Avoid merging layers unnecessarily.
- Use non-destructive editing methods—masks, vector smart objects and other Photoshop tools—to provide the buyer with the most flexibility.