This article contains instructions on preparing your file for submission to GraphicRiver. For help with our upload process including how to format your submission title, tags and description, view our item upload guide.
Save your Main File(s)
- Files must not exceed 1 GB.
- Organize your design into easy to edit, clearly labeled layers and groups.
- Organize and label common elements so that customers are able to easily edit your file.
- The more editable your file is, the more valuable it is to customers.
Read more about GraphicRiver Category Specific File Requirements here.
Check your Assets
Make sure you have the right to use any of your assets in a commercial resale work. If you have assets that are linked to the main file, be certain you've included them in your .zip file.
Create a Help File
You must include documentation to introduce the customer to your item and its components. This can be a text file or a PDF. The minimum requirements for documentation are that it must include:
- The names of the fonts used in the item
- Non-standard fonts (fonts that don’t come with an OS like Windows or OS X) should include links where they may be purchased and/or downloaded.
- A clear explanation of any special techniques used for editing the file, such as the use of smart objects, layer styles or linked images.
Check that your preview image, thumbnail, title, description and tags follow our formatting standards. Put your finished design and all supporting information into a single zipped folder.
Refer to this article for instructions on the file upload process.