This article contains instructions on preparing your file for submission to AudioJungle. For help with our upload process —including how to format your submission title, tags and description— view our item upload guide.
As AudioJungle is a royalty-free stock website, authors must not submit audio or music that is registered with any Performance Rights Organization (PRO) or other rights management organization such as ASCAP, BMI, Harry Fox, SESAC or similar.
For more information on submitting YouTube Content ID registered music, please read this article.
Save your main file(s):
All files must be 44.1 kHz 16-Bit stereo. Your file can be in WAV format and/or MP3 format. MP3 files must have a bit rate of 320 kbps. If you are submitting a sequence of files or a pack, make sure they are appropriately named for clarity and include in your description a list of each file name with the corresponding duration. For example:File A: 0:03
File B: 0:07
File C: 0:02
File D: 0:05
If you are submitting:
- A Music Upload, you may include up to 5 variations on a single piece of music (including the main track). You may choose, to upload a main track, a shorter loop version, an instrumental version and a logo version. You should not include exported stems from the main track (e.g. bassline only) as these are not considered variations.
- A Sound Pack (multiple sounds), the maximum number of sounds you can add to a pack is 50 samples. Sounds do not have to be individually approved first. The duration must not exceed 10 minutes. Total the duration of ALL your tracks in your Sound Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field.
- A Music Pack (multiple songs), each pack must contain no more than 10 songs. The duration must not exceed 30 minutes. All tracks in a pack MUST already be existing AudioJungle items. You cannot use the same track across multiple packs. Please add to your description a list of each item contained in the pack, with hyperlinks corresponding to the existing items already on AudioJungle and the length of each respective item. Total the duration of ALL your tracks in your Music Pack, and enter the combined duration into the length field.
- Audio Source Files, save your source file in the file format appropriate for your DAW, and ensure you include a high quality wav or mp3 file in your main .zip.
- Logos/Idents Pack, the maximum number of items you can add to a Logos & Ident Pack is 10 items.
Check your assets:Ensure that any samples, audio tracks or loops that are not your own work have been appropriately licensed for use in the file preview and/or main download. Failure to follow this rule may result in your file being removed or your account permanently disabled. You are legally responsible for the assets you use.For more information:
Note: while AudioJungle does accept audio with vocal tracks, these must be in English.
Zip up your files:
We require your main file and all assets that make up your main file to be contained within a ZIP folder.
Note: Your main file must not exceed 1GB in total size after it's been compressed. When submitting files over 500MB, we recommend that you use the FTP Upload Process.
Create your audio preview:
Any submissions that are two seconds or longer must have the AudioJungle watermark added to the preview by the author. Make sure the watermark is loud enough to be audible, but not so loud that it is distracting. You're selling your music, not our watermark! Do not edit the watermark in any way. It must play every ten seconds.
If you are submitting a music file submission and have included variations, you must include any that are not direct excerpts from the main track in your preview .mp3. Variations that are direct cuts from the main track do not need to be heard separately on the preview .mp3.
Check that your preview, thumbnail, title, description and tags follow our formatting standards. Put your finished design and all supporting information into a single zipped folder.