Please refer to the following guidelines before submitting your PSD Templates.
Following are the technical requirements for PSD template submission:
- Must be in Adobe Photoshop format (PSD).
- Must be compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer.
- The minimum page size is 800 pixels by 600 pixels at 72PPI for small designs (vCards).
- The minimum page size is 1024 pixels by 768 pixels at 72PPI for other designs.
- Must be in RGB color mode.
- All text must be editable.
- All basic shapes must be editable.
- Must include layout guidelines.
- Layers and Groups
- All groups and layers must be clearly and logically labelled (related elements should be grouped, such as buttons, links, etc).
- All layers should be unlocked.
- Color adjustments must use an adjustment layer (rasterized layers are not acceptable).
Following are the documentation requirements for PSD template submission:
- File structure must be outlined.
- Groups & layers must be documented, preferably with screenshots and descriptions.
- Credits & resource URL(s) should be included.
Item Description Requirements
Follow these guidelines while providing information in the item description field.
- List the number of pages included.
- Describe what the template is designed for.
- List credits and required resources. This includes the fonts, patterns, and shapes used in the template.