Before submitting your iBook templates, ensure that your file meets the following layout requirements:
- Chapter layout with photo
- Chapter layout text only
- Preface layout
- 5 Section layouts
- Section page with text
- Section page with photo and text
- Copyright page
- Dedication page
- Foreword page
Following are the submission requirements for iBook templates:
- Template file must be created using iBooks Author and use the .iba extension.
- Item documentation must be in the root folder.
Documentation must be included to help customers with installation and setup. Following are the guidelines for documentation:
- Documentation must list all layouts.
- Documentation must include instruction on how to create a template from an .iba file in the following format:
Follow these steps to create a template from an iba file:
- Unzip the purchased iBooks item.
- Open the .iba file in iBooks Author.
- Go to File in the menu and select Save as Template.