Please refer to the following guidelines before submitting your iBook Templates.
iBook templates should have, at minimum, the following layouts:
- Chapter layout with photo
- Chapter layout text only
- Preface layout
- 5 Section layouts
- Section page with text
- Section page with photo and text
- Copyright page
- Dedication page
- Foreword page
- Template file must be created using iBooks Author and use the .iba extension.
- Item documentation must be in the root folder.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup.
- Documentation must list all layouts.
- Documentation must include instruction on how to create a template from an .iba file, in the following format:
How To Create A Template from an .iba file.
- Unzip the purchased iBooks item
- Open the .iba file in iBooks Author
- Go to File in the menu
- Select "Save as Template"