Refer to the following guidelines before submitting your Unbounce Template.
Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup. Unbounce has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to upload a .unbounce file
- Click “Choose File” and find the .unbounce file you’d like to upload on your hard drive.
- Your page should now be uploaded as a new page into your “All Pages” screen
A landing page template should be customizable. The end user should be able to easily swap out any hero shot images or photographic backgrounds.
To ensure that the quality of your landing page remains intact and that your page passes approval by ThemeForest, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not edit the source of a text element.
- Leave page guides and section guides turned on.
- Margins in page sections should be used to create gaps, not blank page sections.
- Placeholders are images and easy to swap out.
- Any custom stylesheets or Javascrips need to begin with a comment including the author’s contact info and instructions for support.
- Your tree structure can have no broken elements.
- A form’s button must be properly attached to the form.
- If your template includes a form, the Conversion Goal should be set to “Form Submission”.
- Your template should be mobile responsive, and should have the "Show Mobile Responsive" option checked.
Submission must be a zipped unbounce file exported from the unbounce platform.
- The following article will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial for creating an Unbounce template: The ThemeForest Author’s Guide to Unbounce Templates
- In order to provide a demo URL for your ThemeForest item submission, please follow the instructions provided here.
How to generate your preview URL
After finishing your page…
- Go to the Page Overview screen (the screen before you enter the page builder) and click “Change URL”.
- Enter the URL that you would like. The free account will only allow you to change the URI and keep the domain as http://unbouncepages/, which will work just fine for submitting your templates to Envato. Upgrading to a paid plan will allow you to add a custom domain if you wish
- To publish your page to the URL you’ve selected, click “Publish Page”. A few second later, you’ll have a functioning preview URL.