If you want to ask questions about how an item works before buying, need help using an item you’ve purchased or just want to tell an author how much you love their work, that's great! Getting in touch with an author is a straightforward process, and there are several ways you can go about it.
Post your comment here for the author to see, or read through existing comments to see if your question has already been answered. Item Comments are visible to everyone.
To post a comment:
- Sign in (or sign up!) for an Envato Market account
- From the item page click the "Comments" tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and type your comment
- Then, click ‘Post Comment’.
Some authors offer a contact form that you can use to email them directly. You'll find the contact form on the author's Envato Market profile page.
To send an email:
- Sign in or sign up for an Envato Market account
- From the item page click the author’s name or logo (on the right-hand side)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and type your message
- Click ‘Send’.
The support tab of every item's page will indicate if an item is supported. You'll find information here about what support includes, and how to get it. Some author also choose to include other details here, like frequently asked questions about the item, other helpful links or their support response time.
To find an item's support information:
- Click the "Support" tab under the item's title
- To contact the author for support, scroll to the bottom of the page
Click the "Go to item support" button to go to the author support site (Please note that this is outside of Envato Market)
If the author does not have an external support site, the button will be called "Contact Author" and, when clicked, will provide you with instructions to get support.
More information about the Item Support Policy can be found here.
Please Note: The support tab appearance and how the author provides support will vary. Not all authors will have an external support site. Support may be provided via the item comments page or via email. Authors may also choose not to support an item. This will be indicated on the support tab.