What should I do if the author of the Item I purchased is not answering my questions?
If you've tried to contact an author but haven't received a response, they may be a few reasons why:
- Authors can take a vacation from the Market
- Authors can opt out to support their item, check if your item is supported
What should I do?
When you haven't received a response from the author, you can:
- Check the items help files to find documentation and help
- Check the items comment section for questions previously asked and answered
- Check to see if the author is on vacation
- Search our Help Center for FAQs
Before an item is added to one of our Markets we look over every item for quality before it can be sold on Envato Market.
If you're unsure about an aspect of an item, we recommend that you ask the author before purchasing. You should always make sure the item is suitable for your project and is compatible with your hardware or software.
Wondering if you can get a refund for your item? Refunds can be issued for a variety of reasons, but are typically dependent on our refund policy. Check our Help Center article for more information about refunds.