The express withdrawals feature allows Envato to process author payments faster and helps us to get earnings to authors sooner, while also reducing the amount of payments held.
Here’s how it works:
All days and times are in Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Each Thursday, if your earnings balance is $40,000 or more, we will withdraw all of your funds the following Tuesday.
- If you make an express withdrawal request(s) before 5:00pm Monday, we will process your requests(s) and deposit any remaining funds into your default account.
- If you don't make any express withdrawal requests before 5:00pm Monday, we will deposit your full earnings balance into your default account.
- If you haven’t made any express withdrawal requests or nominated a default account by 5:00pm Monday, we will deposit your full earnings balance into your most recent withdrawal destination. We encourage you to nominate a default account to ensure your funds are always sent to the right place.
- We will notify you of an upcoming express withdrawal if your earnings balance exceeds $40,000 on the Thursday before Tuesday’s withdrawal.
- However, as there’s always a chance your balance will go over $40,000 at the last minute, we encourage you to proactively check your earnings balance before 5:00pm Monday and enter withdrawals requests if necessary.
- If your earnings balance is below $40,000, you can make withdrawals using the regular method and be paid in the regular monthly withdrawal cycle.
- The express withdrawal system runs alongside the regular monthly withdrawal system. For example, if you make a regular withdrawal request before the end of the month and your account balance goes over $40,000 before the 15th, your request will be paid out in the next express withdrawal cycle.
Please Note: This feature is activated whenever your balance goes above $40,000 and there is no option to opt out.