This guide is designed to assist with questions regarding your statement and Envato documents including:
- Credit Notes
- Tax, Valued-Added Tax (EU VAT) and GST
- Past Transactions
This article will guide you on how to view and download your invoices.
A receipt will be generated when a payment is made to your account using PayPal or a credit card for a 'Buy Now' purchase.
Please Note: Invoices are only issued when making a purchase of an item.
An invoice will be generated when an item license is purchased via Envato Market.
- If the order is subject to a handling fee, you 'the buyer' receive an invoice from Envato for the order handling fee.
When an invoice has been generated and the transaction is reversed, a credit note is issued to acknowledge the cancellation of the invoice.
- You 'the buyer' receive a credit note for the item license that has been refunded.
- You 'the buyer' receive a credit note from Envato for the buyer fee that has been refunded.
- Where an order is eligible for an order handling fee refund, you 'the buyer' receive a credit note from Envato for the order handling fee that has been refunded.
Tax Value Added Tax (EU VAT)
For general information please go to the EU VAT overview or more specifically VAT Information for buyers article.
For information regarding US sales tax please read click here.
For general information please go to the AU GST Information for buyers article.
What About My Past Transactions?
You are still able to access invoices generated from past deposits (prior to Feb 1, 2015). You can access these from your statement, by clicking the link in the statement line for that deposit.
Invoices for deposits made prior to Feb 1, 2015, will not be reissued using the new format.
No invoices will be back-issued for item license purchases, handling fees, or buyer fees for orders completed prior to Feb 1, 2015. However, you can still view all past transactions on your statement. This article will guide you on how to view and download your invoices.