- Sketch Plugins must be compatible with Sketch 3.0.0+. Versions of Sketch that were released before 3.0.0 will not be supported.
- Items submitted for review must be easily packaged and directly importable into Sketch.
- Submitted plugins cannot require third-party extension to function properly.
- Plugins cannot grant in-app purchases.
- The plugin should work seamless with the software without interrupting any functionality within Sketch.
- Plugins must be fully functioning both online and offline.
- All submissions must be saved as a .sketchplugin for ease of use.
Your Item Must Include a Help File
Please note that items submitted for review without help files will be declined. The minimum requirements for help files are as follows:
- A list of all the functions of the plugin.
- Visual documentation of how the plugin works within Sketch (Screenshots necessary).
- A list of plugins the product is incompatible with.
Your help file must include concise instructions on installation, customization and use, written in English and formatted as a .pdf or HTML document. Keep in mind that buyers may have little to no familiarity with Sketch plugins, so you need to incorporate clear explanations and screenshots.
You may create a screencast in addition to, but not instead of, text and image based instructions.
Please Note: Do not assume that the buyer of your item has any significant level of Sketch knowledge. When preparing your documentation, treat the buyer like a beginner.