Now the item support policy is established the following are some examples of support requests that are and are not included in the support purchase.
- “I can’t find the setting that will allow me to add in my company logo, can you help me?”
- “Hi, I’m not sure how how to change the colour scheme of the theme, can you point me in the right direction?”
- “When I add pictures into the image slider they aren’t centered correctly. How do I fix this?”
- “How do I change the text in the contact form plugin?”
- “It looks like there an error in the code of your plugin, can you please take a look?”
- “Hi, Can you please add in a new feature that will allow me to add in video clips?”
- “I’m having trouble installing your theme on my server, can you log in and install it for me?”
- “ I’m new to WordPress and not sure how it all works, can you teach me some basics so I can use your theme?”
- “Your theme doesn’t have eCommerce functionality, can you add this in?”
Please keep in mind, authors may be dealing with lots of requests at any given time and support times may vary. You can check if an author has set an indicated response time on the support tab of the item page.