Written documentation is required to help buyers with installation and setup. Instapage has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to upload a .instapage file
2. From the main dashboard click Create New page.
3. On the next page select Upload .instapage File.
4. Click “Choose File” and find the .instapage file you’d like to upload on your hard drive.
5. Your page should now be uploaded as a new page onto your main Dashboard screen.
- Submission must be a zipped .instapage file exported from the instapage platform.
- The following articles will provide you with a step-by-step tutorial for creating an Instapage template:
How to generate your preview of your template
After finishing your page.
1. Go to the main dashboard screen and click EDIT on your page. When you are in the builder editing your page click the Publish button on the top right. Name your template then click publish.
2. From here choose Instapage.
3. Then choose a link name.
4. Now you can copy and use the resulting URL for your ThemeForest demo link.
5. To download your .instapage file, go to your dashboard and click the options icon (gear) and choose “Download”.