You must provide sufficient documentation to help customers with installation and setup. Pagewiz has provided the following guidelines to assist you in this.
How to Upload a .Pagewiz File
Follow these steps to upload .pagewiz file:
- If you don’t have pagewiz account, you can Sign up for a FREE account right. If you have an account, sign in here.
- From the main control panel, click the down arrow of Create New Landing Page button and select Import from file.
- From the resulting pop-up window select your file then click Upload.
Following are the submission requirements:
- You must follow the ThemeForest General File Preparation Guidelines before submission.
- Submissions must be a zipped .Pagewiz file exported from the Pagewiz platform.
- The following article will provide steps for creating a Pagewiz template: How to Create a Landing Page with Pagewiz
How to Generate a Demo Link for your Template
Follow these steps to generate a demo link:
- From the control panel, first publish your template.
- Now select Page URL from options.
- Copy the default URL, or customize the link by selecting Click to Change. This will be the URL used for your ThemeForest demo.
- To download your .Pagewiz file, select Status & Statistics then click the Export button to the right. This is the file you will include in your ThemeForest upload.