Refer to the following guidelines before submitting items to the GraphicRiver T-shirt Template category.
- T-shirt Templates must be submitted in vector EPS format.
- A T-shirt template must have an editable text element incorporated into the design.
- The design should be the actual size as it will be printed on the shirt.
- The EPS file must be in CMYK color mode.
- Each color should be separated onto its own layer. Keep in mind that most t-shirts are screen printed. Each color requires a separate screen, which adds to the printing cost.
- Non-standard fonts should always be documented in the item description – with a link – AND inside a help file within your main .zip file.