Icons can be submitted in one or more of the following file types: PSD, EPS, PNG
Scale - PNG Icons must come in at least one industry standard scale and should have transparent backgrounds.
- Visual Balance - Icon sets must have visual harmony, with a single coherent design style.
- Layers - should be unlocked, and logically labeled.
- Color Mode - RGB
- Social Media Logos - Packs cannot contain more than 80% social media icons. (more information)
Requirements for Layers, Swatches, Elements, etc:
Minimum requirements for each file type:.
Common icon sizes are 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, 1024x1024. The design should always fit within a neat square. For example, the icons shouldn't be much taller or wider than other icons in the set. The icons should look visually balanced.
The table below outlines common icon sizes. While GraphicRiver doesn't require icons to be prepared for particular platforms and interfaces, it's useful information to know when assessing and creating icons.
- PNG files should come in at least one of the common icon scales.
- Scalable PSD and EPS don't need to follow this rule, the buyer can scale the designs to their own specifications.