How do I use the pre-made ads?
Envato’s advertising team have tried and tested a plethora of ads designed and optimized by our in-house team. They are available to you now, free to use. In the head menu, select Ads > Manage Ads. If you are involved in more than one Impact Radius campaign, filter Campaign: Envato Market and hit the search button.
Now you are in a position to select and download your preferred ads and code. We’ll keep refining and adding to the collection over time.
How do I track links?
Sign into Impact Radius which and head to Reports > Action listing. Filter your Campaign to Envato Market, The Action Tracker to Deposit and hit the search button. By clicking on the Action ID a pop-up window will display all action details for that referral. To view all referrals, we have built a custom report: head to Reports > Envato Market - Advanced Action Listing and filter Show to Order SKU info (this will include the item names in your report).
What can I do with paid AdWords?
To make sure that all of you gets the most out of your paid search efforts, while simultaneously making sure we protect our brand, we have decided on some guidelines for PPC:
What you are not allowed to do:
- Linking directly to ThemeForest or any of our marketplaces, collections, author pages or items from your Paid Ads on Google, Bing or any search engines.
- Using any of the following keywords in your PPC ads:
- CodeCanyon, Code Canyon, codecanyon, code canyon
- ThemeForest, Theme Forest, themeforest, theme forest
- AudioJungle, Audio Jungle, audiojungle, audio jungle
- GraphicRiver, Graphic River, graphicriver, graphic river
- PhotoDune, Photo Dune, photodune, photo dune
- VideoHive, Video Hive, videohive, video hive
- 3DOCean, 3D Ocean, 3docean, 3d ocean
- Tuts+, Tuts +, tuts+, tuts +,
- Envato Market, EnvatoMarket
- Envato, envato,
What you are allowed to do:
- Use your PPC ads to link to your own landing page.
- From your own landing page, send traffic to our marketplace or items afterwards, with your referral link added to the URL.