- Do not submit photographs containing trademarks, brands, logos or copyrighted products/artwork.
- High-quality digital removal of any trademarked/copyrighted elements is acceptable.
- Trademarked/copyrighted elements must be fully removed with no noticeable deterioration or artifacts in the photograph.
- Do not submit photographs with blacked out, pixelated, or blurred areas.
- Please note we currently do not accept any editorial content (photos for non-commercial, non-promotional use only, without appropriate model/property releases).
- Do not submit CCO (creative commons) images. You must be the creator/owner of the image.
- When submitting photographs that depict recognizable human beings (even if the face is not visible) or identifiable buildings you must include a signed release form.
- Do not submit photographs with blacked out, pixelated, or blurred details/faces.
- Keep in mind elements such as license plates, registration numbers, signatures, name tags, addresses, tattoos, etc. may all result in determining a subject as recognizable and identifiable.
- For individual web uploads, all model and property release files for the image must be placed and submitted in a single zipped folder.
- If you are using FTP upload you should NOT zip your release form files.
- Only .PDF, .JPG, or .PNG files may be included in the Model Releases directory during FTP upload. Do not include .CSV or any other file types.
- For more information on model and property releases including sample release agreements please see this article.