We have included some common FAQs below regarding your Envato Hosted Account.
What is Envato Hosted?
- Envato Hosted is a Managed WordPress Hosting service by Envato. It combines some of the best themes on ThemeForest, with hosting, premium support and instant set up, all at a low cost.
How much is Envato Hosted and what do I get?
- Envato Hosted is free to trial for the first 7 days, and then $19 (+ applicable taxes) per month, or $190 if paid yearly. The plan includes:
√ 100,000 monthly visits, 5GB of disk space, and 100GB of monthly bandwidth
√ Choice of many of the best themes on ThemeForest
√ Instant setup of WordPress, the selected theme, the selected theme look (if available) and any bundled plugins
√ Ongoing support from our team of WordPress experts
√ Daily backups, basic security and site monitoring
√ WordPress site migration
√ Domain name purchasing available (for an additional cost)
What theme can I use?
- We have a selection of the best themes for you to choose from. You can view the full selection of Envato Hosted themes here.
- If you have any questions about the themes you can contact one of our friendly support staff and we’ll get back to you in no time.
Your Hosted Account
Signup and getting started
- You can sign-in to Envato Hosted using your Envato login credentials. If you don't have an Envato Account, you will be prompted to create one when you sign up to Envato Hosted. You can also create one here.
- When you sign up you will also need to choose a WordPress Site Admin Username and Password - these credentials will be used to manage your WordPress site.
- You will be asked to enter your domain details. You can use a domain name you already own, or register a new domain via the Envato Hosted signup page.
- Payment details are entered at time of signup. You will not be charged until the end of the 7-day free trial period.
- Once you have completed the signup process, you’ll receive a welcome email that includes lots of helpful info and links about Envato Hosted.
- You also get a one on one support session with a member of our great support team. They can help you with theme configuration and a range of general setup issues.
What about the theme licence and download?
The theme licence will be made available on your Envato account after sign-up, but you will not be able to download the theme until you have met the minimum subscription period for Envato Hosted: for monthly subscriptions, we’ll make the theme files available to you in your downloads page on Envato Market after your 3rd payment is received. For annual subscriptions, the theme files will be made available to you 2 months after your first annual payment is received.
What is the cancellation/refund policy?
- Cancellation requests must be submitted at least 1 business day prior to a billing cycle to avoid the fee for that billing cycle.
- Generally speaking there are no refunds for monthly subscription payments. Yearly subscribers can request a no questions asked refund within the first month.
- To cancel your subscription, sign in to your Envato Hosted account and submit a cancellation request under from your Hosted Dashboard.
When am I billed?
- You get a 7-day free trial with your purchase of a Envato Hosted subscription. We deduct the first payment after the trial period; we’ll provide a billing statement for each upcoming billing cycle, setting out the amount due, and the date on which your payment will be processed.
How do I change/update my account details?
- You can update your account details at any time by visiting the "Account" page on your Hosted Dashboard.
Where is the Envato Hosted Dashboard?
- As an Envato Hosted customer you can sign into your Hosted Dashboard here.
How do I contact Hosted Support?
- You can contact Hosted Support by raising a request under the "Support" section of your Hosted Dashboard.