A Template Kit is a collection of pre-designed templates for Elementor that share a cohesive visual style.
You can purchase Template Kits from ThemeForest, or, if you’re an Envato Elements subscriber, you’ll have unlimited access to hundreds of Premium Template Kits.
You can use the Envato Elements WordPress plugin to easily import both Template Kits and Stock Photos, directly into your WordPress site.
To use the Template Kit import plugin, follow the steps below
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Envato Elements
- Once activated, click on the Elements menu link. You will be greeted with the Template Kit Browser.
- Click Get Started to enter your Elements token and connect your subscription, or click Follow this link to login and get the token.
- Once your account is connected, you’ll have full access to all free and premium Template Kits, plus the Elements photo library.
- Search for a kit by keyword or name, or use the category filter, or browse through until you find something you like!
- To install a kit, simply click the Install Kit button under the cover image.
- Click View Installed Kit to preview all the templates.
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in your Elementor Template library and may be accessed inside the builder, too! This makes it easy to combine templates or use available blocks to build or enhance new layouts.
- Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
- A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
- Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page
Global templates are a feature of Elementor Pro and will appear on several pages at once, or under special conditions. A common example of a global template is the menu header, which appears on all pages of your site if your kit includes one. Global templates only need to be edited in one place for the changes to take effect everywhere the template appears. You may learn more about Globals and how to edit them here: Elementor Pro Theme Builder
For further help with using Elementor, visit Elementor Getting Started
- Click the Photos tab at the top of the Elements plugin screen
- If you haven’t connected your Envato Elements subscription, click Get Started or Connect Elements Account
- Browse through photos, search or filter to find the perfect image, then simply hover over it to click the Download icon and it will be imported to your WordPress Media Library.