Add to Cart or Buy Now
If you’re after only one item, simply choose the ‘Buy Now’ option on the item page. This will take you directly to Checkout.
If you want several items, use the ‘Add to Cart’ button and then choose ‘Keep Browsing’ to continue shopping or ‘Checkout’ to finalise your purchase.
You can go back to your cart at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon at the top right side of the page.
At Checkout, we’ll ask you for some account information before completing your purchase:
- If you already have an Envato account, simply sign in to pre-fill your account information.
- If you don’t have an Envato account, follow the steps to sign up.
You’ll be sent a confirmation email to verify your account so make sure you check your email.
Select your preferred payment option and enter your payment details. Take a moment to review your order before finalising your purchase.
To purchase your items you can use:
- Your bank account or credit/debit card via PayPal.
- Skrill (available for non US customers only)
- Your Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Envato credit* (*existing Envato credit only, no further purchases of credits are available).
All major Credit cards are accepted via Paypal or Skrill. Payments are made in U.S. Dollars.
Paying by PayPal
To complete a purchase using PayPal, simply click 'Buy Now' (single item) or 'Checkout' (multiple items), and select 'Checkout with PayPal'.
You will be directed to a secure PayPal page to make your payment through your PayPal account (or with a credit or debit card through PayPal's Guest Checkout option) and then returned to Envato to finalise your order.
- PayPal purchases may incur a $1 or $2 handling fee.
- PayPal does not operate in all countries or regions, you can check here.
Paying by Skrill
To complete a purchase in Skrill simply click ‘Buy Now’ (single item) or ‘Checkout’ (multiple items), and select ‘Checkout with Skrill’
You will be directed to Skrill where you can make your payment through your Skrill account.
- Skrill purchases may incur a handling fee
- Skrill is not available to our US customers
Paying by Credit Card
To complete a purchase using your credit card, simply click 'Buy Now' (single item) or 'Checkout' (multiple items), and select the option showing Visa, Mastercard and American Express logos.
Enter your credit card details to complete your purchase.
- Credit card purchases may incur a $1 or $2 handling fee.
- Currently, we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. You can also use PayPal if you'd like to use a different card type.
- Your card details are never transmitted to or stored on Envato servers.
Paying by Envato Credit
If you have an Envato Market account, you can make payments by using any existing Envato Credits in your Envato Market account (credit balance).
As of October 2nd 2018 you will no longer be able to add new credits to your Envato Market account, and you will no longer see an Add Credits option in the header or in the checkout.
To pay with your existing Envato Credits:
- Select the item(s) you wish to buy and choose 'Add Credit to Buy Now / Checkout' to add Envato Credit and finalise your purchase. If you don’t have enough credits for your purchase, you will be able to use a combination of credits and a PayPal/Skrill transaction. Existing credits will still expire 12 months after date of purchase.
- Credits are non-refundable.
- Credits expire one year after you last added credit. For more information please check Clauses 17 and 24 of our Market User Terms here.
Downloading your items
Once you've purchased your items, we recommend that you download them immediately as items may be removed from Envato Market from time to time.
To download your item:
- Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen and click 'Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Download' button next to the item.
- Click ‘Main File(s)’ which contains all source files.
- Click ‘Licence Certificate and Purchase Code’ for licence information only.
If you haven’t already confirmed your email address, please check your inbox, or resend the email via the link in your download page.