- In the final stages of the checkout flow (i.e., after clicking "Buy Now" or "Checkout"), you'll be asked to enter your billing details.
- After entering your billing details, click "Save and Continue".
- Your billing details are stored securely on our database, so you can skip this step for future purchases.
Please note: fields with * are required. If you’re based in the European Union and have a Value-Added Tax (VAT) number, you can enter it here.
- If you wish to change your billing details, click “Edit” and enter your new billing details.
- Click "Save and Continue".
Please note: fields with * are required. Enter Tax details (VAT) if applicable.
- Your new billing details has been saved.
- Now select your payment method and continue to Step 3 - Review Order.
- You can also update your billing details in your account “Settings”.
- Hover over your name at the top of the screen, then click on “Settings”. (See above)
- On the “Personal Information” tab enter your new billing details.
- Click “Save”.
- Your new billing details will be used for future purchases.
Changing Billing Details once you’ve submitted a W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E or W-9
Authors and affiliates that earn money through Envato Market must submit the appropriate W form so that we can ensure that US tax is applied correctly to your financial activity.
When you submit a W form, we automatically update your Billing Details based on the information you’ve entered. If you ever want to update your Billing Details because some of your details have changed then you need to submit a new W form with your updated information. You can update your W form at any time from the Tax Information option under Settings e.g. https://themeforest.net/user/<your.username>/tax_information/new
Affiliates are required to submit W forms via the affiliate platform (Impact Radius).