No and no! Envato licenses are ongoing and last for the life of the end product you create with the item you’ve licensed, subject to our right to terminate your license if you don’t comply with the license terms. Of course, if you make a different end product you’ll usually need a new license.
- How do licenses work for any plugins that are bundled with the theme I bought?
- I’m making a test site - it’s not for sale or distribution and will never be published. Do I need a license? Which one?
- I’m making a logo. What license do I need?
- Do licenses have an expiry date? Will I ever have to pay any fees (like renewals or royalties)?
- I’m making a video - which license do I need?
- I want to make multiple end products with the same item - how many licenses do I need to buy?
- If I choose the wrong license, or need to upgrade my license, how easy is it to change to the correct license?
- Do I need a Regular License or an Extended License?