If your downloaded file(s) cannot be extracted, appear to be ‘corrupt’ or you receive an error message this could occur for a variety of reasons. There may be an issue with the file(s), the file(s) may have not completely downloaded or the archiver tool may not be working correctly.
- Redownload the file using an alternate web browser and / or computer.
- Read the item description. Check you are using the correct program to open the file(s).
- Check you have purchased the correct file type.
- Open the file using the operating system’s (Windows or Mac) built in archiver tool.
- Try using an alternate 3rd party archiver tool
If you are still unable to open the file please contact Envato Market Customer Success Team and include the following information:
- Name of the item you have purchased.
- Your Envato username.
- The error message displayed (please provide a screenshot where possible).