If we discover an item comment or rating that violates these guidelines or policies, we may remove it. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or terminate your account.
Item comments are used to ask questions or give feedback about an item. We do not allow:
- Comments that are not directly related to the actual item (examples include political or religious commentary, a review of Envato, etc.).
- Comments about item support for items that are not supported.
- Comments that are abusive, profane, obscene, defamatory, threatening or discriminatory.
- Comments that are hateful or offensive based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- Comments that aim to force a user to do something they aren’t obligated to do.
- Comments for items that you have not viewed or purchased directly from Envato Market.
Ratings and Reviews
Ratings and reviews can be left as a reflection of a customer's experience of the item they've purchased. You can learn how to leave a rating and review here.
In addition to the guidelines for comments above, ratings and reviews must:
- Be respectful, helpful and constructive.
- Relate directly to the item or the support you received for that item.
- Be posted within 12 months from the date of purchase.
We encourage you to try and resolve any issues directly with the author before leaving a negative rating. Your rating may be removed if it's found to violate our Rating or Review Removal Policy.
Our forums are the heart of the community. They are a place for all Envato users to come together to share ideas and help each other succeed and governed by our Community Rules.