Envato Market will generally only offer refunds where the item you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn't work as described.
Before requesting a refund
It’s important to keep in mind that there is often a difference between an item that is broken and a situation where you are receiving an error message.
Error messages could be related to an incorrect setup, configuration or software and as a result the item is not working.
Before you request a refund from Envato it’s vitally important that you have first:
- Read the items installation guide and documentation.
- Read and search the item comments page, as this may answer your question.
- Contact the author of the item for support - although it is not mandatory for authors to offer support, majority of authors do.
- Using the item for it’s intended function and purpose, which is outlined in the items description - eg. correct software version.
- Opening a dispute or chargeback, will not speed up your refund request.
Please Note: As the item you are purchasing is digital goods, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind.
If you are unsure, it is you the “buyers” responsibility to ask the author questions before purchasing. To make sure the item is suitable for your project and is compatible with your hardware or software.
If the item you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt, or doesn't work as described in the items description and you have completed the above steps please open a refund request.
The item I purchased is gone