Please Note: When an item has been removed or is no longer available, it will not explicitly say (as per image above) and could be due to any of the following reasons:
- The item is pending an update from the author and is temporarily unavailable.
Authors may update the item at any time and without prior notice.
- The author may have decided to permanently delete the item from Envato Market.
The items on Envato Market are not created by Envato. They are created by designers, developers and creatives from all over the globe.
- The file may have been temporarily disabled due to a technical problem or bug.
The item could be re-activated again after the problem is fixed and the author has updated it.
- We may have received a copyright complaint about the item.
You can view more information on copyright here.
- An Envato Market closes.
Why? For various reasons one of our Envato Markets may close and all items belonging to that Market will no longer be available to download.
Unfortunately once a file is permanently removed or deleted from our system, the item can no longer be offered for download.
For these reasons, Envato does not guarantee the ongoing availability of items after the initial download.
Envato strongly encourage users to;
- Download your files immediately after purchase.
- Store your original files in a safe place for future access.
- Store locally on your hard drive or backup files to a cloud storage service such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
If the item you purchased has been removed and no longer available for download, you may be asking can I get a refund?