Use a strong password
- Create a strong, unique password - do not reuse passwords from other sites.
- Use a long password - longer passwords are harder to guess.
- Choose a password with a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.
Store your password securely
- Store password reminders in a safe place.
- Password managers like LastPass, Password Genie 4.0, 1Password or Dashlane keep all your passwords safe and automatically generate strong passwords for you.
Enable two factor authentication
- Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security that helps to protect your Envato account. When you have two-factor authentication on your account you will be asked to enter an authentication code in addition to your username and password when logging in. You can follow the steps outlined here to set up two factor authentication on your account.
Using a Public Computer
- Be sure to always log out after accessing your account on a public computer.
When you change your password on Envato Account, a colored bar indicates if your password is weak, medium or strong. If it’s weak we suggest you change it!