Use a strong password
- Create a strong, unique password - do not reuse passwords from other sites.
- Use a long password - longer passwords are harder to guess.
- Choose a password with a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols.
Store your password securely
- Store password reminders in a safe place.
- Password managers like LastPass, Password Genie 4.0, 1Password or Dashlane keep all your passwords safe and automatically generate strong passwords for you.
Using a Public Computer
- Be sure to always log out after accessing your account on a public computer.
When you change your password on Envato Account, a colored bar indicates if your password is weak, medium or strong. If it’s weak we suggest you change it!